• Handle daily accounting duties including prepare voucher, issue cheque
• Ensure all the transactions are posted to appropriate travel agents/company for billing
• Responsible for data entry and data integrity of the Accounting System
• Perform administration support for the team
• Handle ad hoc projects and assignments when require
• Certificate or Diploma Holder in Accounting/Finance
• 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in hotel industry
• Familiar with Financial System, PMS, Microsoft Office and Excel
• A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision needed
• Good command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin a plus
• Immediate availability is an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
|Job ref no.||CT3126680-01#0027|
An eclectic range of welcoming, midscale hotels designed in a contemporary style and based on a concept of providing a comfortable and relaxing environment in a pleasing home-from-home atmosphere for guests to enjoy every moment of their stay.
Hotel COZi • Oasis, Tsuen Wan | Hotel COZi • Wetland, Yuen Long | Hotel COZi • Harbour View, Kwun Tong | Hotel COZi • Resort, Tuen Mun