Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It's so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that's exactly what's happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you'll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You'll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject specialists and commercial decision-makers.
If you're creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your 'day to day'
You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc. for the Smoke-Free Products at electronic hub (eHUB). You will lead all aspects of the selection and onboarding of contract manufacturing organizations "CMO" in regards to definition of / alignment to the company CMO Quality Management Systems requirements as per Quality Technical Agreement (QTA). Lead the quality monitoring framework between company and CMO to ensure that consistency to QTA and to product / process quality requirements is sustained over time.
* Support business in the selection process and in conducting due diligence for new CMOs, including business model and related QTA requirements definition.
* Work hand-in-hand with Procurement and Corporate QA to ensure QTA is defined and reflected in the contracts. Lead continuous improvements of the established requirements and lead required follow-ups and related documentations.
* Ensure QTA requirements are implemented by CMO; pulling support from PMI SMEs from different functions as required (e.g. T&LG/DC&C/CQA).
* Ensure CMO Quality qualification is achieved prior to start up production and quality standards maintained over time e.g. QCS accurately applied.
* Be the Quality Management Systems point of contact for the CMO.
* Define processes to monitor consistency to product and process requirements involving relevant company's Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from different functions; track supplier data / in process data / batch release data / consumer complaints to confirm compliance and/or trigger required corrective actions.
* Define processes to monitor consistency to QMS requirements by working hand-in-hand with CQA.
* Perform technical visits and support audits.
* Support CMO to drive pain point resolution.
* Work with Design Change & Control (DC&C) to ensure an accurate change management process, with CMO in place and embedded into DC&C process. Be the point of contact to ensure appropriate deployment.
Who we're looking for
* University degree in Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* 5+ years' experience in Quality roles factory quality/ corporate/ audit/ supplier & external partner quality management.
* Experience in consumer electronics industry preferred.
* Certified Quality Management Systems auditor is a plus.
* Good communication skills and stakeholders management.
* Good command of English is a must.
* Functional expertise required in line with functional scope.
* Positive attributes e.g. Consumer at the Core, Forward Leaning, Disrupting Innovators, Meaning Creator, People Activator.
* Strong in managing diversity, motivating stakeholders, negotiating, organizing and planning (including project based work).
* Comfort around higher management; experience in dealing with ambiguity and with strong business insight.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
* Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
* Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
* Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
* Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
|Job ref no.||CT3128011-01#3004|