The incumbent will need to provide onsite assistance and operational support for daily show and special events. He/she will be responsible for show props and costume set up and maintenance. He/she will also need to prepare daily log sheet/ show report and supervise and monitor the contractors move in and dismantle matters. In addition, he/she will conduct pre-show site check for all facilities and able to handle safety issue in order to ensure the show is running smooth and safe.
- At least 3 years’ working experience as Stage Manager for theatrical performance or in related industry
- Technical, lighting, audio, props production, costume and make-up knowledge is preferred
- Basic knowledge on video, audio and image editing
- Supervisory background is preferred
- Familiar with Ocean Park festive events is preferred
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, good Mandarin and English speaking is an advantage
- Required to work outdoor, on shift, at night and during weekends and Public Holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3123565-01#0020|