Our client is a fast-growing start-up looking for young and energetic candidates to join their Operations Team.
• Young, energetic and friendly colleagues
• Open office environment
• 5 days' work week
• Willing to work OUTDOOR (take up 60% of time)
• Strong business mindset, keen to take ownership in the business
• Open-minded go-getters, with hands-on and can-do attitude
• Degree or above, with good Cantonese and English proficiency
• Recent graduates will also be considered
What you'll do:
• Ensure the smoothness of daily ground operations
• Attract potential users and retained existing users with our service
• Build and maintain long term relationship with customers
• Organize and execute different marketing campaigns and activities for existing and new users
• Exceed individual and team KPIs
Interested parties please send your resume to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Feel free to call 37023816 for more details.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job ref no.||CT3112824-01#0096|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.