- Ensure all aspects of operational safety be rendered to passengers
- Provide customer services to passengers according to the company standard
- Responsible for selling Peak Tram ticket
- Deal with passengers’ enquiries and complaints
- Assist in crowd control on waiting areas and platform
- Form 5 graduate or above
- Good command of English, Chinese and spoken Putonghua
- At least one year’s work experience in customer services
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate including 5-Day Work Week, 12 - 15 days annual leave, statutory holidays, meal allowance, ORSO, medical and dental insurance, personal accident and life insurance, discretionary bonus and free Peak Tram ride.
Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salary by email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by post to the Human Resources Director, Peak Tramways Company, Limited, No. 1 Lugard Road, The Peak, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within six months.