The incumbent is responsible for leading a team of Stewarding Attendants, Housekeeping Attendants, Public Area Attendants and Fitness Centre Attendants to ensure the smooth operation for the Back of the House. He / she is also expected to maintain a high hygiene and safety standard.
Enthusiastic graduates with a positive attitude, passion for the job and commitment to excellence are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in Hotel or Catering Industry
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge of stewarding management and public area production skills
- Knowledge of HACCP Systems and ISO 22000 is an advantage
- Proactive, self-motivated, passionate about work and able to demonstrate flexibility towards change
管事部督導員須負責帶領後勤部門員工，以確保後勤部的營運順利。同時他 ／ 她須確保工作符合安全及衛生標準。
- 基本電腦知識，包括Microsoft Word & Excel
- 了解HACCP Systems and ISO 22000 者優先考慮
We offer an attractive remuneration package including paid annual leave, bonus, duty meals, dental scheme, medical and life insurance, generous education subsidy, training and development programmes, special staff offers and use of a company vacation house.
Interested applicants please send a complete resume to the Human Resources Department:
Address: The Hong Kong Club, No. 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: (852) 2801 7271
Whatsapp: (852) 6465 0065
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within The Hong Kong Club. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information from unsuccessful candidates will be discarded after completion of the recruitment.