• Represent the Brand – Maintain brand and operating standards and assist in maintaining store presentation standards
• Support the Customer Experience – Assist in any operational activities, telephone answering using proper telephone etiquette, run product to the floor, support product flow and inter-shops transfer
• Be Team Player – Strong partnership and communication with teammates
• Support the Business & Deliver Results – Maintain a high standard of back of house and offsite storage organization
• Operational Excellence – Adhere to all operational and loss prevention policies and procedures, ensure accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing shipments & receipts and support the inventory management
EDUCATION, PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED
• F.5 or above
• At least 2 years’ experience as a stock room/warehouse assistant in high volume and customer-driven retail environment, experienced in a luxury fashion retail operations a plus
• Highly organized, efficient and work well in a fast paced and team environment
• Ability to prioritize and excellent follow-up skills
• Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
We offer 5-day work week, double pay, medical and dental insurance and competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information provided by applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may be considered for other vacancies within the Company.