Our client, one of the world’s most renowned high jewelry brand, is looking for a Store Designer / Architect to join their energetic team.
- Report to Head of Global Store Planning
- Fully responsible for the construction of worldwide stores from design studies to store opening
- Assist with design studies/schematic drawings for each new store & provide complete set of concept drawings in CAD & PDF, in line with the store concept and with the range of furniture available
- Study meticulously the information available prior to a project launch (eg: landlord’s drawings, photography, mall’s guidelines, council’s guidelines, site survey…) and organize preliminary site surveys
- Analyze the building/unit technical/architectural constraints
- Define the construction milestones and manage the construction preliminary schedule
- Provide and design clear tender package drawings that will be used for the call for tenders; in addition to the SOR provided by the quantity surveyor
- Ensure the tender drawings are clearly described into the Schedule of Rates (SOR), and no scope of works is missing
- Be responsible for the full set of technical drawings & specifications
- Ensure the terms and conditions (T&C) are accurate and in line with the project
- Finalize the construction schedule
- Identify contractors for the tendering phase and issue the call for tenders and handle the RFI with the support of the quantity surveyor
- Manage every step of store construction from production to site delivery (showcases, carpets…)
- Follow-up on permits/ landmark authorizations and ensure local regulations are respected
- Manage tightly contractors and consultants or any other related parties
- Ensure design, details and dimensions and costs are well respected
- Review and comment shop drawings scrupulously as well as samples and mock-ups
- Inspect façade, furniture and mock-ups production at factory/zoom cessions; and provide clear minutes
- Manage the handover, and the immediate rectification of the defects
- Degree holder in Architecture or related Interior Design discipline
- At least 3 years of store architecture and design experience in luxury retail industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop
- Able to work on multiple projects of different size, concept and complexity
- Able to assist, coordinate and manage a project with several parties, on different time zones
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Capable to work independently in a corporate environment
- Proactive, fast paced, organized, precise and efficient
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume quoting position title, reference number and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.