We are currently looking for a Store Manager for a brand new Penhaligon`s Flagship at Harbour City store in Hong Kong which will be relocated from current location.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of the store, staff, stock & merchandise, and customer service. You will also be responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams, and developing team members to the next level.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are passionate about fragrance, there can't be a more exciting moment to join Penhaligon's. With new collections, new store concepts, and a fast-growing audience in Europe, America and Asia, we are on an ambitious journey.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Build and craft new and existing entrepreneurial methodologies to ensure the successful delivery of revenue forecasts
- Ensure that customers receive the highest level of customer service
- Educate and motivate Fragrance Consultants to ensure that they meet objectives
- Actively manage all controllable costs to ensure maximum profit return for the store
- Collaborate with the Area and Regional Managers as well as with the Head Office functions to ensure that commercial strategies and operational procedures are followed
- Recruit, train and develop team members ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
You will have…
- Previous line management experience in a luxury retail environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to achieve personal goals
- Genuine love of people, relationships and sharing
- Passion about our products and our brand
We offer attractive package with
- 5 days work week
- 17 Days Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Birthday Leave
- Quarter Bonus scheme, Annual Bonus scheme, Corporate Sales incentive scheme
- Medical reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Product allowance
- Opportunity to travel to UK Headquarter for training and conference
- Staff Purchase Discount
And you will also embody our core values: "Fearless Explorers", "Ambitious In Our Vision", "United In Our Individuality", and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
Penhaligon's is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
If you don't hear from us within 4 weeks consider your application hasn't been successful on this occasion.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3123192-01#5610|
Penhaligon's is a global leader in niche Perfumery. For over 146 years, innovation and creativity have inspired the development of our much-loved fragrances. Available in almost 600 locations, our stand alone boutiques are now spread across 5 continents, with several more in the pipeline.
Crafting a strategically resilient people and business plan empowers us to fulfill fast growing demands. With two royal warrants and a rich heritage, our popularity and groundbreaking fragrances have stood the test of time.
Taking inspiration from the past and the present, we are proud to create fragrances for tomorrow that will last for centuries to come.
We are: Fearless Explorers, Ambitious in our vision, United In Our Individuality