Our client is a European lifestyle fashion company. They are looking today to hire a high caliber candidate for the role of Store Project Manager to look after 30% of their retail network and growing (70 POS standalone boutiques and shop in shops) across 5-7 Asian markets.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are responsible for bringing high quality execution, effectiveness, and rigor in terms of project management and ultimately timely delivery for in average 30-35 projects annually (relocation, new opening or refurbishment of POS).
Objectives and responsibilities:
• Manage Store project from take over of the lease to opening of Point of Sales.
• Prepare costing and retro planning schedule for each project, ensure and monitor that actual costs do not exceed budget.
• Communicate closely with HQ Creative Studio and regional design team in Asia to collect all required information (including validation) to ensure the timely planning and opening of all new store projects.
• Closely coordinate with landlords (malls, developers…) and contractors to supervise progress of the projects as well as the maintenance when POS are opened.
• Ensure that quality standard of store fittings, designs and decoration are consistent with Corporate & Brand guidelines and aligned with the relevant OH&S legislation and landlord’s fitting guidelines.
• Bring a centralized procurement approach (preferred vendors, tendering, cost savings, best practices) when sourcing and assessing local vendors and suppliers able to meet corporate quality standards and prices.
• Evaluate, identify and recommend process and tool improvements to deliver projects with high efficiency in cost savings and quality assurance.
• You have minimum 8 years of working experience in retail store project management for international retail brands focusing on selective distribution for fashion ready-to-wear (lifestyle, athletic leisure, sports, outdoor), accessories, beauty products… from mass to premium or affordable luxury segments.
• Candidates with relevant retail project management experience in design agency will also be considered.
• You have experience in opening stand-alone boutiques, shop-in-shops in the Asian markets.
• You have excellent multiple project management skills (organization, priority management, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication) and ability to meet deadlines.
• You have a natural acumen for retail design and visual merchandising concepts combined with an understanding of retail operations.
• You have excellent MS Office skills as well experience with project management software, knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
• You are autonomous (no direct report) enjoying working in a small team and in a fast pace environment.
• Outstanding communication skills to coordinate with multiple internal & external parties (landlords/developers, local teams, design studio, senior managers, contractors, equipment and material vendors).
• You are fluent in English and Mandarin (written and verbal communication skills).
• You are willing to travel up to 30%-40% of your time within the Asia region
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#2840|
BeThe1 is a high quality recruitment consulting firm of middle & senior management in fashion, beauty & retail with offices in Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore.
To know more about our client and role and to apply you can log in at www.BeThe1.com or send your full resume and salary expectation to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please note that only candidates who apply via BeThe1 system will receive an answer on the status of their application.
BeThe1 is the exclusive recruiter for this mission.