The Adecco Group is a Global Fortune 500 organization - one of the largest HR solutions providers in the market with over 34,000 employees across 60 countries around the world. With the core values of Passion, Entrepreneurship, Responsibility, Team Spirit and Customer Centricity, our vision is to make the future work for everyone.
Our Sales team in Hong Kong has an exciting new opportunity for an energetic individual to join us as a Strategic Account Executive. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-performance environment, we would love to speak to you today!
What you will be doing?
- Be the key business partner to our Outsourcing Division to explore new business opportunities and accelerate the growth of the business
- Explore new business opportunities to continue to develop and extend the portfolio of Adecco HK client base
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs to ensure steady growth of the business
- Handle clients’ enquiries and manage good and positive relationships with them
- Organize regular client meetings and events to pitch and present project proposals, solutions, quotations & follow-ups
- Collaborate with business units in order to ensure clients requests can be delivered
- Develop business relationships among all Adecco brands for cross selling and providing total HR solutions to clients
What you will be achieving?
- Work in an international environment and exposure
- Get constant training on client, colleagues and personal development techniques
- Work in HR industry and gain exposure to different industries in the market
- Receive a competitive package
Who we are looking for?
- Out of the box thinker. Outgoing and willing to communicate and interact with clients on a daily basis
- You take pride in what you do and you go above and beyond in delivering an exceptional experience to the people you deal with.
- You are result-driven, with good sales track record
- You are energetic, persuasive, well-organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell
- You are customer-oriented, confident in networking in socialsituations, you are also a strong team player with excellent communications skills
- Hold a BS/ BA in business-related disciplines.
- You collected a minimum of 4 years sales experience preferably in recruitment industry, servicing industry and in a multinational environment.
- You’re fluent in English and Cantonese, proficient Mandarin is also preferred
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
lease note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidential and solely used for recruitment purposes.