Develop, review and enforce the compliance programmes especially in retail business in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies. Collaborate with other business units to review compliance issues in order to address and meet regulatory or business changes. Provide business support to retail business. Ensure smooth operation of the department.
- Degree holder or above;
- At least 1 year banking experience in Banking;
- Exposure in China financial institutions is highly preferable;
- Substantial knowledge in regulatory requirements relating to banking industry;
- Analytical, proactive and independent with sound communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visithttps://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.