Review, formulate and implement corporate sale and marketing strategies to drive the growth of the business of the bank. Assist the management to summarize and consolidate the sales achievements of Relationship Managers for monitoring the sales performance. Perform administrative duties, system UAT, compiles various data and generate reports for strategic business analysis.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years relevant experience;
- Analytical with sound communication skills and possession of good problem-solving ability;
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline;
- Good in Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.