Work on the portfolio with the RMs and identify business opportunities to achieve competitive edge for deposits and employee banking services. Assist to formulate and implement personal customer segment strategies to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience. Design and monitor the implementation of segment business plans through initiatives/ activities on acquisition, cross-selling, service upgrade, customer loyalty and retention, etc. Work with various internal and external stakeholders to meet customers’ needs from a holistic perspective. Design appropriate sales tools to facilitate frontline to achieve the planned business targets and objectives. Collect and analyze data and feedbacks from time to time and make business recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related discipline;
- At least 5 years working experience in banking industry; experience in customer segmentation, marketing, or product management is preferred;
- With sales experience in retail banking and familiar with banking products and operations/services enhancement will be an advantage;
- A good team player with strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.