Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Stress Test Consolidation and Reporting Manager.
In this role, you will
- Role mainly covers Stress Tests for the PRA, HKMA, various Asia Pacific Country Stress Tests and ad hoc requests.
- Preparation of data validations and reconciliations.
- Collation of post submission queries, ensuring full responses and follow up.
- Supports the Consolidation and Reporting Head to manage the HSBC Asia Pacific stress testing data model, including internal and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of various MI for stakeholders within the Stress Testing team and Stress Testing partners.
- Assist in identification macro data set and structure requirements.
- Assist in identification of data linkages, golden source and precedence.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated submissions.
- Review results for financial integrity.
- Executing the financial plausibility control checks.
- Assist in preparation of submission to Group.
- Ensuring reporting process runs to plan, enforcing timelines for receipt of data and managing post submission data changes.
- Production of consolidation process covering both the Risk Weighted Assets, Capital and International Financial Reporting Standard aspects.
- Key user of consolidation processes and systems used for HSBC Asia Pacific.
- Preparation of the reconciliation process.
- Ensures completeness of the accounting consolidation.
- Assists in the definition, collation and quality assurance of the overall Basis of Preparation of submissions.
- Prepares and reviews cross template validations and reconciliations.
- Testing of infrastructure to improve Stress Testing reporting processes.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience of quantitative analysis in the global banking and finance environment.
- Graduate qualification in a numerate discipline.
- Experience of financial reporting processes, including consolidations.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting processes and outputs.
- Understanding of the business of a bank and of HSBC in particular and a willingness to deepen this understanding.
- Integrity and ability to challenge when appropriate.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000B0RA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited