(1) Provide day-to-day technical support to the Department of Journalism and Communication;
(2) Carry out daily facility setup and maintenance of equipment for the Department;
(3) Assist staff and students in the proper use of the facilities and equipment, and ensure the safety and proper operation of equipment;
(4) Handle information flow and maintain an effective record system; and
(5) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department or his delegates.
(1) At least Form 5 graduated;
(2) Must be IT sophisticated with proficiency in MS Office, Chinese and English word processing, multimedia, and software for studio maintenance is required;
(3) A good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
(5) Good communication skills and positive working attitude, and be a good team player.
The appointee may be required to work outside normal office hours and on Saturdays and Sundays.
Application: Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, N.T., Hong Kong [Fax: (852) 2972 7214; E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#1129|