Work Location: Causeway Bay or Yau Ma Tei
- Undertake front desk duties, taking care of any guest inquiry;
- Taking care check in and check out task;
- Checking and updating the payment record;
- Generate regular report;
- Building up good relationship and making fun with guests from all over the world;
- Assist in project-based activities;
- Take up and assist in ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Full time university student, HKCEE/HKDSE or above are also welcome
- Self-driven, meticulous, presentable, sociable, flexible and responsible
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
What We Offer
Our hostel offers a friendly and multi-national working environment.
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now. If there's any queries please contact HR +852 2213 4677.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7088|