• Provide sincere and personalized customer service to guests, delights guests in dining experience, anticipates guest needs and exceeds guest expectations
• Serve food and beverage to guests and advise seasonal delicacies recommendations
• Maintain a clean and friendly environment of restaurant for supporting smooth operation
• Monitors and ensure smooth operation of the restaurant and all service equipment & station are set as according to the management standard
• Provide effective supervision, task delegation and on-the-job training to captains, hostess, waiters, trainees and casuals under responsibility
• Holder of diploma or equivalent certificate, professional training is preferable
• Minimum 4 years of experience in restaurant or hotel
Service oriented and good team player
• Good food and beverage knowledge
• Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic, self-motivating, be a good team leader
• 12 Annual Leave
• Medical Benefit
• Life Insurance
• Dental Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus
• Meal Benefit
• An excellent training programs
• Staff Discount
• Free Shuttle Bus
• 3 Days of Day-off per 2 weeks
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply full resume with expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by 1) email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by 2) mail to Human Resources Department, Goldin Dining Group Limited, 25/F – 27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by 3) fax to 3572 0859.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.
|Job ref no.||CT3112558-01#0354|
Goldin Group has a diverse portfolio of multinational businesses spanning Hong Kong, Mainland China, the United States, Australia and Europe. Its businesses range from property, financial services and consumer electronics to wine and lifestyle. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong where it has a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (stock code: 00530). Its German subsidiary, telecommunications firm Gigaset AG, is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ETR: GGS). Since its conception in 1993, Goldin Group has been committed to creativity and achieving the impossible, inspired by its motto: Go Beyond.
Dynasty Garden serves classic Cantonese delicacies with touches of modernity.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.