We are looking for talented individuals who enjoy working at a refined restaurant environment and open kitchen surrounding.
- Assist managing daily operations.
- Handle guests relations, complaints and develop good relationship with regulars.
- Identify areas of improvements and finding effective solutions.
- Liaise closely with chef and bar team.
- Assist Event Manager on event operations.
- Minimum 2 year relevant work experience at supervisory level in fine dining operations with similar capacity is preferable.
- Good Supervisory and leadership skills and able to monitor all juniors and casual workers.
- Fluent in speaking English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and work within a team.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving and ability to handle complaints and comments.
- Hong Kong resident only.
- Having shots of Covid vaccination.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer an attractive salary & benefits:
- Annual leave - up to a maximum 18 days in total;
- 6 days off per month;
- No split shift, Sunday off;
- Sales incentive bonus;
- Paid Sick Leave;
- Wedding Leave;
- Birthday Leave;
- Compassionate Leave;
- Staff meal provided;
- On the job training.
To apply please submit your CV with salary expectation and date available by email or via whatsapp to 92282600.
For more information, please visit our website at www.vea.hk