• Supervise front-of-house operations and deliver quality customer service to the guest.
• Handle guest enquiries and anticipate their needs in a proactive manner.
• Maintain guest relationship to achieve high level of guest satisfaction.
• Ensure the work safety and cleanliness of all areas are comply with the standard.
• Provide on-the-job training and guidance to subordinates.
• Assist to prepare reports and analysis for management review.
• Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Diploma or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines.
• At least 3 years’ relevant experiences.
• Customer-oriented, well-organized with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Opera is an advantage.
• Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese including Putonghua, knowledge of other language is an advantage.
• Proficiency in Windows applications and internet.
• 44 working hours per week with shift duty.
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Supervisor, Guest Services.
• Immediate available is preferred.
We offer competitive salary and attractive benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, New World Facilities Management Company Limited, Room 706, 7/F, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong or through email.
For details of our company, please visit website http://www.nwfm.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.
|Job ref no.||CT3110912-01#0083|
Established in 2009, New World Facilities Management Company Ltd. (“NWFM") is the management company of Youth Square. Located in the proximity of MTR Chai Wan Station, Youth Square strives to become the focal point of Hong Kong’s territory wide youth development activities.
Youth Square adopted an innovative spatial design to reflect a new generation’s identity. Youth Square comprises a wide range of facilities such as theatre, studio, multi-purpose area, hostel, retail shops and offices.
NWFM is inviting candidates with the right calibre to join our team.