Working Location: 流浮山
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the team to handle daily in/outbound operation, including the CSR and warehouse operation
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to maintain a smooth operation, including warehouse
- Supervise team members to achieve the KPIs from customers
- Monitor team performance and productivity
- Communicate with overseas customer in regular conference call
- Handle the complaints from client, investigate the root cause and provide the corrective measurement
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder in Supply Chain/Logistics
- 3 years related working experience in freight forwarder/logistics industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership, Customer-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure & willing to work overtime when required
- Excellent service manner, patience and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin
- Proficiency in Ms Word and Excel
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability by clicking " Apply Now " to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. Our company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalized.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.