- To serve food and beverage to our guests
- Provide excellent customer service to our guests
- Assist to ensure a smooth operation and achieve a high level of customer service within the restaurant.
- Form 5 graduate or above
- At least 2 years working experience in restaurant operation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as captain
- Permanent Hong Kong SAR resident
- 12 days annual leave
- 6 days rest day per month
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Duty meal / Meal allowance
- Education allowance
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career development opportunities to the right individual. If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with present and expected salary and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or Whatsapp to 55998126.
For more information on Lai Sun Dining, please visit http://laisunfnbgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for applications for relevant / similar post(s) within the Group.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment only and will be destroyed 6 months after the interview.
|Job ref no.||CT3113263-01#0162|
Lai Sun Dining, a subsidiary of Lai Sun Group, is a high-end hospitality company that owns, develops, manages and operates a portfolio of luxury restaurants. Since introducing its first Chinese restaurant Island Tang in the heart of the financial hub in Central in 2008, the company today is managing 18 restaurants in Hong Kong, Macau and the mainland China, and many of those are the award-winning restaurants.
To cope with our rapid business development and expansion, we now invite enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join us.