Our client, a wellknown sportswear brand, is looking for analyst supporting the analysis of production planning (PP) activities in the apparel supply chain organization.
• Manage and Update the monthly supply and production reports supporting the production planning Manager
• Continuous improvement of the current reporting tools and solutions
• Support the Production Manager in the centralization of the statistical forecast, managing different production countries worldwide (monthly analysis of the statistical forecast)
• Support the production planning in innovation projects (ML algorithm for NPI, multivariate forecasting, time series clustering) that aim to reach a new maturity level in the statistical forecasting across the company
• Support the production planning team for ad-hoc analysis
• Support production planning in bringing innovation in the Supply Chain
• Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
• Skilled with statistical tools / computational software (R, Matlab) programming languages and database
• Experience in data analysis for Supply Chain preferred
• Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and capability to understand how this model can be applied in real business situations
• Able to act as an interface between business and external tech consultant, representing the business during all phase of the projects
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Immediately available is must
Working time: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 18:00 pm
Working Location: Kowloon Bay
Salary: up to 29000
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to email@example.com.
|Job ref no.||229 - 2019812 - VY (CT3122610-01#0026)|
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.