Our client is a fast-growing tech-savvy supply chain business with committed growth plan. In view of expansion, we are recruiting high-calibre, experienced Supply Chain and Operations Manager to drive business improvements to their warehouse and logistics operations.
- Oversee and manage overall supply chain optimization and process improvements to their warehouse and logistics operations.
- Provide optimization plan and evaluate current warehouse performance, review warehouse design layouts and CAD drawings, budgeting CAPEX/OPEX, cost and benefit analysis, develop framework to evaluate ways to increase warehouse space for future growth.
- Analyse and evaluate transport operations and improve network optimization by route planning and vehicles allocation.
- Review and manage current operations processes, maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Lead supply chain and operation cost optimization projects.
- Manage warehouse technology, equipment and automation enhancement.
- Identify, review and source suppliers and vendors, manage tenders and negotiation, project management.
- Set up KPIs and benchmark and optimize performance for all areas.
- Minimum 7 years supply chain and logistics experience in 3PL or consumer sector.
- Experience managing logistics providers and contract DC, able to demonstrate experience in driving operational performance improvement, with an understanding of budget management for costs.
- Strong knowledge in supply chain, operation and process optimization.
- Able to demonstrate real examples of taking ownership of projects/improvements right through to the end result.
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.