- Communicate with overseas customers and manage multiple Chinese vendors
- Source and assess vendors in china and coordinate OEM projects for customers.
- Coordinate samples, pricing, orders and inspection
- Monitor vendor scorecard and KPI performance
- Negotiate cost, trade terms and
- Initiate manufacturing plans to drive efficiency to achieve cost saving from vendors
Requirements and personal attributes:
- Form 6 or above. Diploma or degree holders in manufacturing, mechanical engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 year(s) merchandising or manufacturing experience, building hardware experience an advantage
- Detail and analytical minded, high initiative & hardworking
- Good personality and communication skills to handle customer requests
- Fluent in both verbal and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) & PC knowledge
- Prepared to travel to China & Overseas customer visits
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4546|
|Require to Travel||
Since 1977, we are one of Hong Kong’s top suppliers for door access hardware and building hardware products providing OEM/ODM manufacturing service to customers worldwide. We are currently in a phase of expansion and looking for high caliber individuals to join our team in the following position.