- University graduate in Surveying / Real Estate or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year experience in valuation and general practice surveying
- Member of HKIS / RICS in General Practice Division
- Presentable, self-motivated, initiative, well-organized, willing to work under pressure and strong marketing sense
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be consider as Senior Surveyor
- Participate in mortgage valuations, feasibility studies and consultancy services
- Provide property investment advice service
- Conduct market research & analysis for the property market
- Handle sales and marketing proposals & prepare materials for presentations
Interested parties please apply by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-50829 (CT3116513-01#8335)|