Carbon Care Asia Ltd (CCA) is a dynamic and value-driven social business in carbon management consultancy, sustainability innovation and integrated solutions in response to climate change. CCA invites applications from experienced and dedicated professionals who wish to stay at the forefront of sustainability services and solutions to join our Company.
The job duties include:
The successful candidate shall possess the following skills & attributes:
- Manage and execute carbon management projects, in particular carbon accounting or audits for companies and products;
- Conduct carbon accounting or verification and compile reports in support of the Company’s ESG and sustainability reporting service for clients in Hong Kong and overseas;
- Assist in the research and development of innovative consultancy services and solutions in carbon management, including strategic advice for carbon reduction, carbon credits and carbon emissions trading;
- Support the implementation, audit and verification of CarbonCare® Labels;
- Conduct research through information analysis, benchmarking and market studies for carbon-related products and services of the Company;
- Assist in the development of corporate training materials in the above arena;
- Assist in business development activities including business marketing, client networking and partnership building;
- Assist in the facilitation of related talks, workshops, webinars and other Company events.
- Tertiary education in multiple disciplines related to sustainability, climate change, environmental engineering / management or other relevant disciplines;
Sound understanding of global sustainability & carbon management agenda, latest trends in international standards and practices, policies and regulatory regimes in Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China;
- Sound understanding of global sustainability & carbon management agenda, latest trends in international standards and practices, policies and regulatory regimes in Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China;
- Local or overseas professional qualification(s) in carbon auditing (e.g. ISO 14064) preferred;
Well-organized and with good time management skills;
- Well-organized and with good time management skills;
- Track record in innovative thinking and solutions development desirable;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and also as part of a team;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in presentation and report writing;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Good computer skills for use in presentation, data analysis and documentation.
The requirement for a Sustainability Consultant is at least 1 to 2 Years of relevant experience in sustainability / carbon management practice. Candidates with less experience but good potential will be considered for the Associate Consultant position.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate for this full time position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your full CV, references and expected salary, with an application letter to the Chief Operating Officer, Carbon Care Asia.
All personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.