Support senior regulatory managers and/or manage meetings between internal subject matter experts and supervisors including scheduling/coordinating meetings, preparing management for meetings, recording key issues and outcomes and ensuring actions are addressed promptly
My client is the largest swiss private bank and i-bank
Support management of supervisory relationships of the bank and providing advisory services to regional and business management with respect to supervisors, primarily HK and include other APAC regulators
* Support senior regulatory managers and/or manage meetings between internal subject matter experts and supervisors including scheduling/coordinating meetings, preparing management for meetings, recording key issues and outcomes and ensuring actions are addressed promptly
* Support senior regulatory managers and/or manage supervisory reviews and exams between internal subject matter experts and supervisors including advising management on information requests before and during the reviews and exams, tracking findings, and providing regular status updates to various senior UBS management and governance forums. Also coordinate all necessary review meetings both internal and with the regulators
* Collaborate with other regulatory managers globally, including analyzing developments across jurisdictions to ensure consistency of approach and reporting on relevant developments for global meetings and reports.
* Pro-actively identify trends in regulatory requests and discussions and raise them to senior management to ensure strategic responses
* Prepare briefings for and brief senior management for regular and ad hoc meetings with key supervisors
* Management of information deliveries to HK regulators and other financial supervisors; internal coordination of responses to ad hoc queries
* Work on ad-hoc internal projects as necessary
Preferably a degree holder in related discipline applicable to finance and/or regulation, but not essential.
Minimum 3-6 years compliance experience in a sizable financial institutional would be ideal.
Articulate and able to demonstrate interest in working within Compliance and regulation of the financial industry.
Bright and energetic, willing to learn and enthusiastic to join a growing investment bank.
Self-motivated, well-organized and presented, independent and pleasant personality with good communication skills at all level.
Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Attractive Salary Package will be offered
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natalie Lau on +852 3602 2465
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.