Working Hour: M- F (09:00 - 18:00)
1) Perform Linux Server administration including system setup, backup & restore, software installationandpatch upgrade
2) Configuring and managing applications running onLinuxenvironment
3) Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance tuning
4) Prepare and maintain technical documents
1) Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
2) 3-5 years experience on Linux / Unix Server administration
3) Knowledge in Linux / Unix scripting
4) Knowledge in various Linux distribution
5)Holderof LPI, RHCE and other professional qualifications is an advantage
For interested parties, please state your availability, last drawn salary and expected salary in your CV by clicking Apply Now.
Job Type: Full-time
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119362-01#7618|