(Working location: Lai Chi Kok)
- Provide daily technical & system support on desktop, servers, LAN and WAN.
- Provide system change support project and documentation.
- Carry out daily computer operation, system administration, system backup, preventive
maintenance and provide technical support on PC, servers, network, backend systems and
general office applications.
- On–call basis emergency support after office hours and occasional travel are required.
- HD or above with 2 years’ IT relevant working experiences.
- Certified on MCSE / MCITP / CCNA is preferred.
- Practical experience of Active directory, O365 preferred.
- Self initiative, result oriented and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and innovative.
We offer attractive fringe benefits which include 5 days work-week, Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Training Allowances, Medical & Dental Scheme, Mandatory Provident Fund and 12-21 days Annual Leave.
If you are interested in this post, please send application with detailed qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by click Apply Now to submit your application.
(All information provided are kept confidential and all personal data provided will be used for the recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1728|
“K" Line Logistics (Hong Kong) Limited is a global logistics company providing total logistics solutions including air and ocean freight, land transport and distribution etc. Our headquarter is based in Japan and our international network links more than 150 countries and cities worldwide. To cope with our expansion, we are inviting high caliber professional for the following position: