We are currently seeking Full-time System Administrator, to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for supporting system infrastructure. The candidate will be hired for System Administrator or System Analyst according to their working experiences and qualification.
• Manage the daily system operations, technical support, IT security and IT auditing.
• Assist with the installation and support of equipments, servers and user computers.
• Perform routine maintenance and standard repairs for networking components and equipment
• Implement upgrades and new infrastructure to internal environments
• Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed
• Analyze system logs and identify potential issues with the systems
• Monitor all batch jobs schedule are run as schedule and make proper reports for any fail jobs.
• Provide backup and disaster recovery support and procedures
• Ensure all company’s critical data and applications are backup properly. And restoration of backup information is possible in the event of any failure to ensure business continuity with minimum disruption.
• Responsible for the deployment of changes and assist in project activities
• Provide off-hours operational support for emergency maintenance and deployment events as request
• When necessary, refer problem to vendor and supplier support services and monitor problem resolution to ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standard of service
• Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
• 3 years of working experience in system support on Windows Servers
• Responsible and able to work independently
• Holder of ITIL, MCSE and CCNA is an advantage
• Strong proficiency in MS Server and Virtualization Platforms, and sound knowledge in network technologies will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the ideal candidates. This is an excellent chance to advance your professional career and broaden your horizon in a listed company!
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3124057-01#0059|
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.