- Collect user requirements and perform analysis
- Conduct system design, development activities and specifications writing
- Lead team of programmers on programs design, coding and implementation;
- Perform testing, implementing and systems supporting
- Reporting and monitoring all the system development progress and ensuring the project deadline is met
- Prepare technical documentation and specifications
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering
- 5+ years’ IT experience in system analysis, design or software development
- Hands on experience in J2EE technologies and web-based development
- Good command in written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Good in presentation and problem-solving skills
- A good team player, hardworking, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Candidate with less experience will be also be considered
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Solutions Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong". Please quote the employer reference number in the application. In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website https://www.ctil.com/english.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.