- Define and understand business needs for the Computer Aided Dispatch System
- Study existing workflows of System’s operations
- Gather requirements such as system’s functional requirements, quality attributes, performance goals, business rules, external interfaces and constraints from project stakeholders
- Analyze and document the requirements of project stakeholders
- Document specifications and designs that address the requirements of project stakeholders
- Degree holder or above relevant to IT and Software such as Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Mature, self-starter and able to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks concurrently to meet schedules
- Strong analytical, organizational abilities and detail-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills through writing or modeling (diagrams, flowcharts etc.)
- Able to present thoughts clearly in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Any prior experience on Command and Control or Dispatch systems is a plus
We offer excellent career opportunities and remuneration package. Interested parties, please send Full C.V. provided Date Available, Current and Expected Salary with Reference No. on the letter to the following address: 17/F, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR you may reach us by fax/ email: 852-2231 0718/ Click " Apply Now
". Attn to Ms Jacqueline Sy.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.