- Responsible for developing new ERP system, enhancing and maintaining existing application systems (e.g. intranet, HR, accounting)
- Work as a team to get projects developed and implemented
- Make recommendations and articulate findings to the team
- Liaise with internal users and external vendors for project & production systems support activities
- Perform tasks / projects assigned by manager on time
- IT degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in system development lifecycle and implementations, preferably of ERP and system integration, using C# / ASP / .NET, Crystal Report, DEV, SQL Server and other Microsoft technologies
- Expertise in C#.net
- Hands-on or technical know-how on QR, RFID or barcode tracking system integration, cloud solution and mobile app is preferable
- Good English and Chinese communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Frequently travel may be required
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as System Analyst or Senior System Analyst
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration, double pay, bonus scheme and medical scheme. Please send resume, current salary, expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.