The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with end users from business need, operations, user experience, requirements to research, design, testing and evaluation technical solutions. He/she will also assist in design, develop and integrate interfaces along with different applications. He/she will also ensure the System Quality Assurance, manage UAT and documentation and provide technical support during pilot testing. In addition, he/she needs to provide 1-tier troubleshooting and remote support in non-office hour, participate in exploring and developing new R&D project initiatives and Implement and oversee application for the theme park.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ related working experience
- Solid experience in users experience UX and requirements collection
- Database knowledge is a must
- Experience in working in Private & Public Cloud environments (vSphere / AWS)
- Proven experience in system integration, business applications (e.g. payment, POS, SAP)
And handling large and distributed data will be an advantage
- Proven experience in system development, parallel and cloud computing experience will be a plus
- Willing to working with business users and engineers / developers
- Open-minded and willing to learn new technology and business
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0092|