The incumbent will be key person in managing and developing the Park’s infrastructure. He/She will define/manage IT system architecture which includes network, server, middleware, private and public cloud. In addition, he/she will work in mobile device management, apps development and integrate interfaces with different applications. He/she will also ensure the System Quality Assurance, manage UAT and documentation and provide technical support during pilot testing. In addition, he/she needs to provide tier-2 and 3 troubleshooting and remote support during non-office hours, participate in exploring and developing new R&D initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ related working experiences
- Solid experience in users experience UX and requirements collection
- Experienced in different Microsoft technologies including Windows, SQLerver, Yammer, AD and Exchange
- VMware, web site management, database knowledge are mandatory
- Proven experiences in system integration with POS, SAP and web site
- Experience in working in AirWatch and AWS are advantages
- Knowledge with Agile and DevOps are preferred
- Handling large and distributed data will be an advantage
- Willing to working with business users and engineers / developers
- Open-minded and willing to learn new technology and business
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0182|