Our client is a multinational Life insurance company. They are inviting a experienced development professional to join their dynamic IT team.
- Major involvement in microservice /API based development
- Perform system development activities includes capturing user requirements, feasibility study, conducting system and database design, programming, preparing system integration testing plan and documentation
- Participate in ongoing maintenance and production support to implement application systems
- Provide training to application systems team members
- Act as a Project Lead as assigned
- Participate in the research and evaluation of new technology to meet business strategic initiatives
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT application development, experience in insurance industry is a must
- Strong skills in JAVA/Golang microservice development
- Good analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills required
- Committed team player, can work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested candidate(s) please send your detailed CV, stating current and expected salaries, and availability in Word Document Format to us.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.