We are looking for a friendly, energetic, systematic and well-organized System Engineer who reports to IT Manager.
The System Engineer is required to provide quality service support to students and handle students' hotline inquiries with regard to our online English course and computer-aided English learning application. The System Engineer is also responsible for providing superior customer service with an ability to work in a close team environment.
• Maintain and monitor all PCs, networks, servers, web sites and applications
• Provide daily helpdesk support to staff on applications, networking and systems
• Support IT hotline inquiries from Students and Staff
• Report all job progress and any problem to the IT manager and co-operate to solve problems
• Assist the IT manager in designing and implementing security standards
• Write procedures of software installation, system maintenance skill etc
• Purchase equipments and systematically file quotations, inovices and other documents
• A Degree or High Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good IT support skill and 2-year relevant experience is preferred; fresh graduates will also be considered
• Familiar with MS Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 operating systems and MS Office
• Hands on experience in installing MS Windows software
• Trouble shooting on Windows O/S, different type of Internet browsers & Internet problems
• Good knowledge of networking skill
• Familiar with MS Outlook, MS Word & MS Excel
• Must be able to resolve problem independently
• Native Cantonese speaker with good command of English
• Vocation for service, friendliness and patience
• Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical & dental coverage
• 14 days of Annual Leave
• Bank holidays
• Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
• Career progression opportunities within the organization
To apply for this position, please email your resume with current and expected salary (MUST) to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within six weeks from the closing date. Enquiries by telephone or other means regarding the receipt of your application or the progress of the recruitment exercise will not be entertained.
|Job ref no.||CT0630SYS (CT3119522-01#0033)|
Established in 1972, WALL STREET ENGLISH(WSE) is the largest specialist English Language teaching organization in the world with more than 2 million successful students over the past 43 years in 28 countries.
WSE Hong Kong was established in the year 2000 and now operates 5 centres throughout Hong Kongcatering to individual and corporate students.