- Perform requirement analysis, process and system design, development, implementation, testing, launch and post-launch IT operations of clearing and settlement and respective back office solutions
- Transform clients’ business needs system processes and specifications
- Prepare technical specifications including process models, functional specifications, requirement specifications, User Interface (UI) / report specifications, architecture documents, end-to-end use cases, data specification, etc.
- Liaise with relevant parties on user requirements, UAT testing, implementation and deployment
- Work in team to involve in full SDLC and support business users and IT operations per service levels
- Bachelor degree holders in Computer Science, Information System or IT related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in information systems design and related software development
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge in development using Java, Spring MVC, Springboot, REST WS, JPA
- Knowledge and experience in any one of followings would be an advantage
- Cloud platform development
- Database (e.g., Oracle, mySQL, postgresql)
- Data management tools (e.g. Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Messaging protocols / tools (e.g. Apache Kafka, Message Queue)
- Container tools (e.g. Docker, Podman)
- A good team player with strong analytical/trouble shooting skills, able to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Strong communication and consultancy skills in both verbal and written English
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant System Engineer
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking Apply Now
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk/
The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. If you are not contacted by us within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Personal data with an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed 12 months after rejection of the application. During this retention period, you have the right to request for correction or destruction of your personal data at any time. Any request for the correction or destruction of personal data should be addressed in writing to our Human Resources & Administration Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will ensure that every job applicant and staff has equal employment opportunities and will not be disadvantaged because of their sex, pregnancy, marital status, family status, disability or race.