Job Location: Nancheng, Dongguan, China (ªF²ð«n«°)
Job Nature: Database Server Administration, IT
No. of Opening: 1
Report To: IT Manager
- Perform Server and Oracle database administration including performance monitoring & tuning, implementation of changes and application of new patches & versions when required;
- Carry out system maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery planning & execution, providing end-to-end technical support;
- Responsible for installing and configuring database server software;
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance;
- Manage the RMAN backup and restoration;
- Create database management procedures;
Who may be considered?
Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT related disciplines with proven 2 years relevant working experience in Oracle database administration;
Desired Skill & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL;
- Sound knowledge in Windows, Linux platform, Shell Script compiling and ODA;
- Hands-on experience in disaster recovery and database backup procedures;
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Database / MS SQL Database / MSSQL Server;
- Oracle Certification holder is preferred;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English.
- Double Pay;
- Incentive Bonus;
- 5-days Work;
- 12-19 days annual leave.
- Free PRC Accommodation;
- Company Shuttle Bus Services between HK & PRC Plant;
- PRC Station Allowance;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
Interested parties please send your application letter and resume with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources Department by email or by post to SAE Magnetics (H.K.) Ltd, SAE Technology Center, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6636|
SAE Magnetics, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TDK Corporation, is one of the leading technology companies in designing & manufacturing of Magnetic Recording Heads for the Hard Disk Drives. Headquartered in Hong Kong Science Park with two manufacturing sites in PRC, we employ over 20,000 staff worldwide to enable us to build a recognized product reputation in the industry. Being a technology leader, SAE has over the years established its unique company values in innovation & creativity and primary divisions focusing on below areas as:
•Magnetics Recording Heads
•Optical Communication Component
•Materials Science Laboratory
•RF Module & Sensors
•Tooling & Automation Solution