- Provide Pre-sales, implementation & technical support on Windows application; networking and system;
- Solve end user daily technical problems and trouble shooting.
- Diploma or above holder in Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- 2 to 5 years experience on system support in the I.T. field. Working experience with IT Vendor is preferable;
- Fresh Graduate will be considered as a Junior System Engineer;
- Good Knowledge and experience in MS products e.g. MS Windows, MS Exchange, MS SQL (DB Structure, DB Admin, scripting);
- Have MCITP 2008 on Windows is preferable;
- Preferred to have knowledge on Fax Product, Workflow System and Document Management System;
- Have pre-sales and after sales support experience;
- Good analytical and presentation skill;
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Well discipline, hard working and responsible;
- Outgoing service and occasionally travel to China;
- Immediate available is an advantage.
Interest parities please send resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#8153|
To Be the Leading Enterprise Information Management and Delivery Solution Provider
Develop World Class Solution for Local Markets
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Hong Kong, OceanX Technology has been developing innovative products including OceanFax - the Asia's No.1 award-winning & best-selling fax server, as well as OceanX ECM - the first cloud based Enterprise Content Management System in Asia. OceanX ECM acquires "APAC CIO Outlook Top 25 Document Management System" award, among 400 DMS candidates.
As a partner of global technology giants, such as SAP, Cisco, Avaya, HP, Ricoh, and Microsoft, OceanX develops rapidly and provide flagship OceanX ECM & OceanFax Fax Server to government departments and major corporations in global market.
The company's mission is to develop world-class solution for local markets. Devoting to green office automation technology innovation, the company is dedicated to explore technology treads and develop cutting-edge technologies, to meet continuously increasing customer needs on office automation and paperless office.
To support the rapid growth of business, we are constantly looking for high calibre candidates to join our winning team.