·Provide IT system or solution implementations service
·Provide IT helpdesk support and onsite technical support services to end users and corporate customers
·Diagnose and troubleshooting on system, software, hardware and networking issues
· Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
· At least 2 years’ experience in IT project and support (calls and on-site troubleshooting)
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTPS, LAN/WAN
· Experience in Windows Server (AD, File & Print, Exchange) and Linux Servers
· Experience in Virtualization (VMware and HyperV)
· Experience in IBM Lotus Notes, Endpoint solution (SEP, LANDesk) is an advantage
· Able to communicate in Chinese and English, Mandarin
· Self-motivated, willing to learn, able to work independently
· A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills
Immediate availability is preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior System Engineer.
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, medical insurance, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
Note: The Information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#4526|
IT-PARTNERS LIMITED was founded in 1996 with specialization in building network infrastructure and offering IT security solutions to a variety of customer base derived from financial, industrial, retail and services sectors. One of the business of IT-PARTNERS is recruiting IT professionals for our clients which major in bank and government sector. To cope with our fast expanding business, we are now looking for bright, motivated and highly energetic candidates to fill up the position at our Hong Kong head office.