• Responsible for both in-house and client support services mainly in Government sector (5-day week)
• Provide day-to-day PC/LAN administration and trouble-shooting for user workstations, notebooks, systems and network equipment
• Provide remedial, scheduled and ad hoc support services for Windows-based systems
• Provide helpdesk support, administration and maintenance on Windows Servers and Mail Servers (e.g. Lotus Notes or MS-Exchange)
• Apply regular security patch, renew server certificate, install fixes/security patch, perform system health check
• Set up, maintain, and monitor server backup jobs and necessary data restoration tasks
• Conduct backup and disaster recovery drill, and review backup and drill procedures
• Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 2 years post-qualification IT working experiences
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Solid experience (preferably in government sector) in LAN administration including:
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server administration using AD, DNS, DHCP, file and print etc.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, networking and configuration problems in PCs, notebooks and network printers
- Manage centralized backup system software (e.g. Backup Exec, Acronis, Veeam)
- Manage centralized NAV system software (e.g. Symantec SEP, TrendMicro)
• Support Domino Server on Windows platform, standard Government Office Automation (GOA) applications, Lotus Notes Mail System and Confidential Mail System of the Government
• Knowledge in virtualization infrastructure (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V)
Below professional qualifications are preferred but not essential:
• IBM Certified System Administrator-Lotus Notes and Domino 8 or above (CLP)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
*All interested parties, please send resume stating your latest salary package, availability and expected salary in MS WORD to Ms. Chan by email.
|Job ref no.||CT3118712-01#0061|
Allegro (HK) Ltd.
Allegro (HK) Ltd. was established in 2005, and we have been striving to provide our customers the best marketing strategies which includes human resources, marketing management, promotion and sales services. We have expanded our business in China and overseas. We aim to provide innovative and professional marketing strategies, manpower management and publicity programs for the customers all around the world.We provides different types of human resources services and we have a professional team to provide you with one-stop marketing and promotional services, so you can go beyond time constraints.