We are seeking for a System Engineer (Infrastructure, systems development and programming) for Development of Virtual Reality Teaching Tools for Science and Engineering Education.
(1) Responsible to design architecture and implement the virtual reality teaching tools systems for the Faculty of Science and Engineering, the procurement of the hardware and software, integration, testing and maintenance and evaluation of system performance;
(2) Responsible for the software development, visualization, including the image capturing, user?interface, calibration, and rendering;
(3) Design user experience and user interface with project leader and developers to fulfill project’s needs;
(4) Participate in development life cycle including design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance;
(5) Work with designers, producers and peers to implement UX and design;
(6) Gather and evaluate user requirements, prepare requirements specification; and
(7) Closely communicate with internal team members to ensure the project status is aligning with schedule, provide system support to end-users if necessary and take up administration duties for organizing the workshop and seminars.
(1) Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web/Graphic Design or related disciplines;
(2) 3 years of relevant working experience;
(3) Proven experience in building software with Unity 5.0+;
(5) Proven working experience with web design portfolio;
(6) Understanding of Virtual Reality Systems;
(7) Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
(8) Willing to learn, self-motivated and independent; and
(9) Able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment.
(1 year contract with possibility of renewal)
Interested parties please send us your CV with availability, current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Please quote the reference number)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All information received in relation to application will be treated in confidence and protected in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
|Job ref no.||01/QESS/2017/CHC (CT3116513-01#1138)|