* Responsible for Hardware / Software maintenance and network infrastructure stability;
* Provide end-user support for software applications, PC hardware and software;
* Server administration of the Windows/Linux;
* Perform installation and implementation of systems in virtualized UNIX / Linux Platform;
* Monitor, maintain, and perform regular test on IT equipment and server;
* Assist in managing hardware and software inventories.
* Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science related disciplines or above, who have professional working experience for 5 years or above can be exempted from academic requirements;
* Prefer to have 1-2 years relevant experience in Technical Support;
* Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Server, Linux;
* Knowledge in scripts programming for Linux preferred;
* Experience on Red Hat Linux, Apache, MySQL, etc will be an advantage;
* Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Internet, Security and Email technology;
* Independent, hardworking, mature and able to work under pressure;
* Self-motivated, quick response , strong problem solving and analytical skills;
* Professional certificate of MCTS/MCITP/MCSE is an advantage;
* Good written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage;
* Willing to travel to mainland for short business trip.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2494|
|Require to Travel||