With over 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customer throughout Hong Kong. We are currently seeking a dynamic, enterprising and customer-centric individual to join our team.
- perform data entry and update information in the electronic display systems
- support service hotline for internal customers in the Retail Department
- assist in special projects and compile reports as assigned by supervisor
You should have
- DSE / HKCEE or above, preferably with working experience in data entry
- good interpersonal skills, sensitive to numbers and details, willing to learn
- good command of MS Word and Excel, knowledge in Photoshop is a plus
- ability to work on shift for race meetings including Wednesday nights, weekends and public holidays
Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as System Implementation Administrator (Retail).
Terms of Employment
Sha Tin Racecourse
An initial two-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.