1. Handle IT inventory housekeeping, procurement and installation
2. Provide site visit, supervision of installation, demonstration and training to customers
3. Conduct product support, installation, configuration and performance tuning
4. Assist in preparing test plans and conducting UAT
5. Oversee the development of new solution and work with developers
1. Diploma or degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
2. At least one year of relevant experience in technical support
3. Self-starter who can investigate and introduce new technologies with minimal supervision
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills
5. Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please press Apply Now to apply.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#5542|
McKenzie & Associates Rehabilitation Services Limited was founded in 2002 and is now one of the leading companies providing outreach rehabilitation services in Hong Kong. McKenzie has more than 100 professional staff including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, registered dietitians and clinical psychologists.
The multi-disciplinary team strives to provide all rounded and tailor-made rehabilitation services to individual and organization clients, including private enterprises, schools, private and public residential care homes for the elderly, disabled, etc.