Contract to a government department to perform implementation, enhancement and maintenance of IT application system.
- Assist in the major role in delivery of all IT activities, including feasibility study, system analysis and design, implementation, testing, system acceptance, capacity planning and quality assurance, in a J2EE application migration project to a new cloud platform; and
- Liaise and work with other stakeholders such as users, project teams and contractors for completing the above effectively.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification relevant IT experience;
- Minimum 1 year experiences as Systems Analyst or similar capacity;
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Java Servlet Programming and minimum 1 year experience in Oracle RDBMS;
- Possess solid IT application development/implementation skills using J2EE;
- Have sound experience and skills in liaison/coordination with users and other IT support teams including service contractors;
- Have strong sense of analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.