Contract to a government department to perform application development for new projects and maintenance for systems under the schedule of the project team.
- Conduct user requirement study, system analysis and design, quality assurance on programs developed by programmers and system test, support UAT and production roll-out, system tuning, prepare documentation, interact with users and other technical support teams, provide users and management support, etc. for new application development and on-going systems maintenance.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification relevant IT experience;
- Minimum 1 year experiences as Systems Analyst or similar capacity;
- Solid experience on the following is required:
- SDLC for development of computer systems;
- Design and support of web on-line application systems using Java and open-source web application framework (preferably Struts2 or ZK);
- Implementation or maintenance support for projects/systems across
multiple government bureaux / departments / organisations;
- Knowledge in system(s) processing payment is preferred;
- Good communication, interpersonal and writing skills; and
- Successful candidate may be required to carry pager and provide support service (on site if necessary) outside office hours.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.