Contract to a government department to redevelop the Client Information System.
- Participate in the System Analysis and Design for the new systems;
- Design/develop the new systems based on the new architecture applying contemporary cloud technologies including container hosting and orchestration, API management gateway, micro/mesh-services, and DevOps, etc.; and
- Support various types and stages of testing to be carried out along the course of development work for the new systems.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years post-qualification relevant IT experience;
- Minimum 3 years experiences as Systems Analyst or similar capacity;
- Experiences and skills in large-scale enterprise application development projects using Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE), JSON, etc.;
- Experience in Angular and/or Stored Procedures is an advantage;
- Knowledge in reporting tool is an advantage;
- Knowledge in Linux is preferable;
- Knowledge in BI is preferable;
- Strong analytic mind and problem solving techniques;
- Preferably graduation from IT related fields;
- Self-motivated with positive attitudes; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.